Ergonomic lightweight aluminium crutches with push-button adjustment by Hugo Mobility
Hugo Comfort Max Lightweight Aluminum Crutches
Ergonomic crutches with push-button adjustment
Our Hugo Comfort Max crutches feature unique contoured accessories that provide superior ergonomic comfort, and are also smooth for easy cleaning.
Comfortable, lightweight and durably made from anodized aluminum to provide great support without the heaviness of wood, Hugo Comfort Max Crutches feature a curved stair deflector at their tip, washable cushion grips and thick underarm padding so you can go farther feeling less fatigued.
- Tall Adult, Item: 721-780
For user 5′ 10″ to 6′ 6″ (178 to 198 cm)
- Medium Adult, Item: 721-785
For user 5′ 2″ to 5′ 10″ (157 to 178 cm)
- Youth, Item: 721-790
For user 4′ 6″ to 5′ 2″ (137 to 157 cm)
- Sold by pair
- Lighter than wood, manufactured from a lightweight anodized aluminum and features a curved stair deflector at their tip
- Dual push-buttons for simple height adjustments
- Height settings are clearly labeled on the center tube at 1” increments
- Thick cushion underarm pads with internal ribbing and reinforced ends reduce pressure and fatigue
- Washable hand grips with natural sponge cushioning absorb impact shock and resist perspiration
- Contoured crutch tips provide exceptional traction
- Integrated metal ring prevents premature wear
- Weight capacity of 300 lb (136 kg)
All AMG Medical Inc. products are warranted against defects in materials and workmanship. AMG’s warranty does not cover product abuse or normal wear. AMG’s warranty is for the original user only.
Tall Adult, Medium Adult, Youth
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.