Hugo Quadpod Offset Cane featuring our innovative Ultra Stable Cane Tip is 54% lighter and 80% more compact than a large base quad cane.
Hugo Quadpod Offset Cane
An upstanding citizen’s cane.
Balance without bulk. That was our goal for creating the QuadPod Offset Cane featuring our innovative Ultra Stable Cane Tip. 54% lighter and 80% more compact than a large base quad cane, its unique design stands independently and automatically centers itself for maximum stability. Unlike a typical 4-pronged base, the Quadpod Offset is designed to be lifted and set on a more uniform stable surface than four prongs, enabling a more natural gait. Its durable lightweight construction from aircraft-grade anodized aluminum offers the perfect balance of support and stability.
- Item: 731-857, Ebony
Item: 731-858, Smoke
Item: 731-859, Aquamarine
- Ergonomic – Cushion-top handle absorbs the shock of impact and safety reflective wrist strap adds night visibility
- Height adjustable from 28″ to 39″ (71 to 99 cm)
- 12 push-button height adjustments fit most people 5′-6’5″ (152 – 198 cm)*
- Select the push-button setting that puts the cane handle at wrist level
- Ultra Stable Cane Tip – 54% lighter & 80% more compact than a large base quad cane. Unique design self-centers for maximum stability.
- Free Standing – Conveniently stands on its own
- Maximum Capacity – 300 lbs (136 kg)
* User height range indicated above is a general recommendation based on ISO Standards. If more personalized recommendation is required consult a health professional.
It’s just as stable as those four point ugly as sin ones that a hospital will issue and you don’t wind up whacking your ankle with it. I think this is one of the best designs to come along in a very long time. I highly recommend it.
I read the Amazon user reviews favorably comparing Hugo’s QuadPod to the HurryCane. Hugo’s 4-point base stability sounded better than the 3-point HurryCane, especially on carpet, allowing it to stand by itself. The QuadPod has no squeaky joint to lubricate as HurryCane does. Hugo’s price was also better. When I presented the QuadPod to my mother-in-law, she tried it and was immediately very happy. Thank you!
C. Donegan from Cumming, GA
Warranty: Three (3) year limited warranty on the frame, and one (1) year limited warranty on all other parts.
|Shipping Weight||2.90 lbs|
|Shipping Dimensions||8.89 x 7.31 x 30.35 in|
Ebony, Smoke, Aquamarine
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.